Friday, September 14, 2007

Things You Love About Fridays

The things I love about Fridays is, I get payed and go kick it with my homies. Spend time with my family & my daughter and do things with them like go out to eat our go out to the movies our go out shopping with them. So we could spend more time with each other and show them that you love to spend time with them and that you have a lot of fun spending time with them. I go to the clubs on Fridays to cause I just want to see how it is cause a lot of people said that its fun going to the club, so I only go when my boyz cause I hate being alone, I like to have friends to keep me company. I like to do a lot of things on Friday because its tha weekend it’s time for me to go out and kick it with my homboyz, my racing crew cause I hate liven’ this messed up life that I’m liven’ in right now I hate being in the system now I just want to get out today the September 14, 2007 its on a Friday but anywayz that’s what I got to say….


By: Sarith

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to go out to eat and watch movies also Sarith. I love movies in-fact.

Anonymous said...

I love spending time with my family and friends too. I also like being alone. Why do you hate being alone? A couple of weekends ago me and my wife's family were hanging out and we started playing some music and dancing around - it was sort of like clubbing, but the club was my in-law's place - it was a lot of fun.

- Jared

Anonymous said...

I liked what you had to say, It's always cool to hang out with your homies. Dennon