Monday, September 10, 2007

Things to do

Some things that I like to do are: playing ball with my boys, play football, go to the club,
and just have fun and what ever comes up. And if I don’t have any thing to do, I promise you I will find something to do and I will do it. I also like spending time with kids because I like helping them out and they so fun to play with. That’s why I can’t wait until
I have my own kids, because when I do have my own kids we will have fun and I can
be there to support them and help them out with what ever they need help. I have always
been wanting to have a boy first and then a girl.

Lorenzo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BOY FIRST INSTED OF A GIRL FIRST

KRISTELL

Anonymous said...

I liked what you had to say, Dennon

Anonymous said...

yup yup, you know cuz thats what we do mang but my first kid is a babie girl mang but i wanted a babie boy first to but i had a girl but i don't care i still love my babie girl tho but got to go my man peace talk to later stay up PLAYA...

Sarith

Anonymous said...

That is good that you want to take care of your kids.

Edgar

Anonymous said...

Lol, Playing ball with your "boys" nice nice... have fun?


steven Johansen