Monday, September 24, 2007

My Mom

My mom is actually a great person, only when she drinks is when she is not my mom any more. She is so out of control when she is on alcohol, I was taken from my mom to the state four different times. They always gave me and my brothers and sisters back to my mom. After a while I got sick and tired of the drinking, so I ran away and I got in trouble with the law and have been in states custody ever since.
When my mom was sober she was so nice but when she toke a drink, it was like she turned into the devil. As a kid I always thought it was my fault that my mom drank, she always told me and my brothers and sisters it was are fault she drank and we drove her so crazy that she hade to do it, but as I grew up and got older, I realized that it was not mine and my brothers and sisters fault that she is an alcoholic. And that she will never change, unless she wakes up one day and realize that she does not half I live the way she is living and that there is hope for her life.
Her Son Jesse

No comments: