Friday, September 14, 2007

About my mom

My mom is a very nice person. She always been there for me and when I was in trouble she came to see me and helped me out with the problem I was having. I will do anything for my mom, and my dad. I love them. And if I go big they are the first people I will go to and help them out, because they supported me, so I got to do the same. All I go to say to all my boys is that, are family comes first, we need to take care of are family. I mean they’ve been there for us so we got to do the same. My mom is also a strong woman, because she had to take care of 3 boys and 3 girls and she does not give up.

Lorenzo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my parents also. They have always been good to me. I will also do anything for them. I love my parents. I love how they say they love me, and then show that they love me. My dad isn't alive any more so I love my mom even more since that happened. I try to fly home once a month to see her.

Anonymous said...

Lorenzo,

I think it's cool you will express your love for people.

Jared

Anonymous said...

I wish i could say the things you say about your mom.



KRISTELL

Anonymous said...

yeah thats cool man to me every mom out there are strong becouse they have all the love for you

Evander B