Monday, September 10, 2007

CAN PEOPLE STOP USING DRUGS?

What I think is that they can stop if only they want to stop, only if they are serious about doing it. Because they can say they are going to quit using them and they can go to rehab and still do drugs. I think that when a person is going to quit using drugs they don’t need any one to help them. It’s all up to them if they want to quit. I do know that they need support from their family and friends but everything it’s all up to them.

By Kristell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people can stop using drugs if they really want something out of life other than getting locked up all the time.
Dennon

Anonymous said...

yeah,that is true because i use to do drugs and i quit because i'm trying to get me daughter from her moms family but it depend on if the person wants to quit or not.

Sarith