Monday, September 10, 2007

Ninja

I was going with my friend Lunatic to his girls Cids house and we were watching scary movie 2. It was funny and Hatchet and me started to tell jokes. I thought he was chill, so we keep on hanging out and then I met Bobo a funny guy. Then from there we always hung out. They’re all some down ninjas, my family for life. We would always get in trouble together and party. Those were some fun times. Then I got locked up and every thing went crappy. And now I’m here.

Cole

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a guy named bobo to

Anonymous said...

Cole,

I know what a ninja is when it comes to Japanese culture and martial arts, but it sounds like you're using the word differently. Where did you get the idea to call your friends ninjas? It's kind of catchy.

Jared (counselor)

Anonymous said...

thats cool mann i'm a ninja to so ya

jeremy

Anonymous said...

thats so cool you named it that I'm a ninja
lol

mark