Monday, October 8, 2007

One Thing I Can't Live Without

One thing I Can't live Without would be my Family, just because all of the things I put them through as a kid and the things I haven't done yet. My family has been there for me all my life, even though they felt like giving up on me, I believe they all had it in their minds to not give up on me and that I can do something with my life. As long as I have faith I can stand up to any obstacle and can change my life as long as I am willing to change my addictions and habits. I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH EVEN MY SISTERS BOY FRIENDS, BECAUSE IF IT WASENT FOR THEM I WHOULDN'T BE ABLE REALIZE WHAT I DO TODAY, I do care for my family even thow I didn't really show it, and I hope they still have faith that I can change and so I cant live without them careing the way they do.


Jesse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that your family still has faith in you because my brother use to like that to and my family didnt know what to do with him but because he wanted to he is changing his life right now and we all have faith in him still.


Kristell

Anonymous said...

That is real cool
dog Ilove my people
to





RICHIE BROWN

Anonymous said...

Jesse

Thats really cool that you feel that way about your family. I think my family is the most important aspect of my life too. I thank God everyday for being born into a family that loves and supports me. When I have a family I know I can draw upon both the positive and negative experiences that I have had with or because of my family so that I can be a better father and husband someday. Never give up on your family! Be forgiving of them just like they should be forgiving of you.

Caleb
www.honkietrizzle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that is a cool thing that you cant live with your fam.... robert aka cheeto