Monday, October 1, 2007

My Fear

I'm so tired of being here in the world,
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if I have to leave
I wish that I could just leave.
Because my fear still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone.
These wounds won't seem to heal.
This pain is just too real
there’s just too much that time cannot erase,
when I cry, I'd just hold in all of my fears.
When I would scream, I'd fight away all of your tears,
and I held my thoughts through all of these years

But I still have it All of me.
I used to appreciate me
By my resonating for life is gone.
Now I'm bound by the life I have left .
My fear it haunts,
all my most wonderful dreams.
My fear of a voice, chased away
all the sanity in me
I've tried so hard to tell myself that I am done
But though its still with me
I've been alone all along,

With my fear drugs and sadness.

JESSE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is just like the song it is not in your own words
NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD PUT IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS IT WILL PROBLY SOUND BETTER

A.L.