Monday, October 22, 2007

The Boy I Like

My students chose my writing topic today. They wanted me to write about the boy I like. So, here it is.

He is an avid sports fan. He has season tickets to just about everything, it seems. Usually this would bother me, but it doesn't. I don't know why, but it just doesn't bother me. He is a great cook - especially when it comes to grilling food. He is funny and has the same sense of humor that I do. He is honest and trustworthy. I can't help but smile whenever I am around him.

I have known this guy for about 9 months and he has become a regular in the group of friends I do things with. I also love his family. His mom and dad are so nice to me whenever I come over and have made me feel welcome, no matter how loud we watch movies (and I'm sure we have kept them awake at one time or another).

He is one the the best people I have ever known in my life. He is kind and caring towards everyone - even people he doesn't like. This is amazing to me because I can't hide how I feel sometimes. However, this ability to hide his feelings is also really irritating at times. I wish I could hear what he is really thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to, to try to hide what i feel about someone.





kristell

Anonymous said...

I think that it's so cool that you like a boy.I can say taht it is so hard to tell em how you feel



Love Bri