Monday, October 22, 2007

“MY HIGHER POWER”

My higher power is not just an individual person, it’s the father and son. Jesus came down and died for me so that my sins can be forgiven and that I can talk to him when I am feeling down and ask him to forgive me for all the bad things I have done in my past. God is my good, orderly direction of my future and the forgiveness I have for myself, for being a person that makes mistakes and will change myself by turning myself into God. I tried changing so many times, but it would never work until I asked god and Jesus to come into my life and to take control of my life and to help me make the right decisions. I am so happy I came across my higher powers, I love them and my family, and hope forgiveness is in their hearts too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said man.
Elden