Friday, November 2, 2007

10 Rules to Live Your Life By

1. Being blunt up front is sometimes being nicer in the long run: Call it like you see it.
2. Sometimes you have to agree with someone and let it go because it’s just not worth it to be right.
3. Money can make you happy-er.
4. The one good reason why snow falls is so that it can be skied on.
5. “I attract to me that which occurs.” No exceptions
6. Don’t date girls under 5’6, it would dilute the gene pool.
7. Happy wife=happy life
8. The 5 P’s: Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
9. Rule for skiing: You can’t get hurt while in the air.
10. In the end most things never really mattered.

Caleb

2 comments:

Lesli said...

As a tall girl myself I whole-heartedly agree with #6. Tall guys like you should date taller girls, not little girls.

Anonymous said...

rule 6 made me laugh.
im going too guess your a tall guy?

-Randi