Friday, May 9, 2008

Thoughts

I sometimes wonder what my purpose is here, I’m already aware that I have a keener eye than most adolescents I know and have a better understanding of the world around me but at the same time I have doubts. If I’m so smart how come my status is below the average teenager; few friends, no big or exciting plans, no car, (even most middle income family’s can give there teens cars). Besides school; my time consist of similar things an animal would do, eat, sleep and watch the world go by, while the rest of the world drives there cars and buy new bigger houses I just drift always going here or there staying out of trouble but it’s getting old. I’m not saying that being safe is boring I’m saying that I’m not going to go out do drugs get a disease…mmmm… I complain too much.

Despite all of that fancy stuff it could be worse; I mean hey at least I’ve got all this down time, because if I didn’t I’d probably be like every other average American, stressed out, fat, have substance problems, wouldn’t be able to run as fast as I can now, the list go’s on. It’s the greatest country in the world but the people are just a little far from it. I hope you don’t mind me going off subject a little I just get carried away. Ok I already pretty much told my view so lets just trail off a little shall we, (after all the more I type the better grade right), lets target in on what I said earlier about me and my keen eye and why it special.

At birth every human is built to absorb every from of knowledge, (it’s like putting a Caucasian near UV rays and hoping for cancer to form), an infant has an awareness mainly towards touch and eye site, that doesn’t mean its others senses don’t work it’s just not the most basic and easiest form that they currently use. Set a baby near and object and they’ll quickly start to see what that item is, there first long distance contact with the object would be seeing the item then moving towards it and now observing it by touch while still looking at it. Remember that UV thing that will continue all the way till the subject’s death so let’s go to age 2; the human’s senses are now getting more efficient, since infancy the subject has been exposed to voices from its family members and has been so use to the voices that it has now adapted and is starting to imitate the sounds and words it has been exposed to thus speech is starting to develop, from here on till age 10 this is how the subject will learn and develop so lets jump to age 12. At puberty, for some; it’s like getting super powers to be equal like the childhood superheroes they had once worshiped and for others it’s quite the shock; the brain has developed half way and the subject is at a basic level of intelligence.

The subject is now slowly moving from the development of acquiring motor skills to starting to have more of an advance personality at this time the whole body is undergoing changes to actually start physical building of the body but then again it’s more mental building because the mind only needs the information to be presented just a few times, where as the body needs constant support from outside materials to be able to show results, which require a time limit in years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that isa lot



richie B