Friday, May 16, 2008

Native way


Standing tall and strong for my people fighting for them fighting for our land my land my peoples land war paint all over me war paint on my face bows and arrows on my back my tomma hawk in my hand feather in my head wearing my moccasins my buck skin pants standing strong and tall fighting for my people our land we always fought for Jaranamo, crazy horse, sitting bull, the great the warriors my inspirations born to fight I was born fighting and I’ll die fighting that’s why they call me lonely running wolf its in my heart my soul my mind my body its all over my blood no religion to praise but one that’s ours mines my people for many years we all made promises to our brothers and sisters family gathering around in the teepee in the Hogan the shade house around the fire and we broke all the promises but kept one and that’s keeping our land the native way we all are born fighting and well die fighting mentally, physically can’t stop the natives we too powerful to strong to creative praise us all four ways north, east, south, west the next chief is on the way lonely running wolf my people just call for me I’m here I’ll fight for you and I’ll die for you the native way.
Yeegoi daha yu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey evander nice picture. i really like what you wrote. also what is it with you wanting to damage others.