Monday, May 5, 2008

Poem

I want to hang out.
But then I cant go out.
So I try to sneek out to see you.
But then I can’t
I have to gut up early.
I like to see you face.
I love that I can talk to you.
I think that it is going to be hard over that summer.
I really like you.
I know that we have a lot in common.
I am sorry about everything.
I try so hard to want you to want me.
But now I know why, it wont work.
So now I love that we can talk about what ever we want.
I am going to miss you over that summer.
I want to see you more.
But now we are just good friends J
I know that we laugh about fun stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thats awsome well i thought it was if anybody says anything screw themm


jesse

Anonymous said...

taht was a cool one



rcb

Anonymous said...

this is a very good poem bri and it is always very good to be able to accept thing for how they are no matter how hard it might be