Friday, April 4, 2008

Why Can't!!

Welcome back to the streets this is where, you will find me in just one knock or a key on the block. I first started off without no pops setting here playing with pebbles and rocks. Once I was alone and hurt like a crying kid deep inside trying to shout out loud for some one to hear, help, care. We all know life’s not fair where you’re the only one that cares and Now I’m thinking that my heart has to be cold as ice inside and out. Sitting here doubting myself, why does the world got to be like this in this alone place were all the haters are just too young, even me and you know that. That’s why we don’t get along, watching our back hearing some one die every day.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Brent - I like your writing, it creates a picture that I can clearly see. Life isn't fair, that's for sure but from the looks of it has just made you stronger.

Anonymous said...

Brent- This is awesome, i can hear your pain screaming for help in various ways. It's hella good! It paints a picture of your life, and how things are going. Its true life's not fair, yet we all go through it. It's good that some of us can keep our heads up and make it through, when life gets us down!!!!!!!

-Nikole-

Anonymous said...

your a talented person. you play the drums and wright your own stuff nice. your a good kid keep it up.
cas-

Anonymous said...

dude that hella sick... thats gotta be one of the best poems ive heard... that would suck living ur life like that...