Friday, April 4, 2008

My Brother

We were about 5 years old.
We loved to jump on the beds.
So we never saw the spring.
Then he landed on it.
He cut his leg open.
It was very scary.
There was a lot of blood.
I could see all of the muscles.
He had to get 14 stitches.
Even now we talk about are scars.


Trip to Arizona:
I get in a lot of trouble:
So when it comes to the trip I loose it:
I cry when I cant see my brother:
Now I am going over spring break:
I am nice to him when I am down there:
I love that he is nice to me:
I love the we are related;
We talk about the past and how we got in a lot of trouble.
But now we just cry about everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your poems are always amazing sad but amazing when i say sad i mean in a good way because we can see how you are feeling

Anonymous said...

I have three brothers so I know how you feel. Your poem reminds me of our childhood as brothers and how we got into some deep stuff, great feeling. From Regan

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed how you clearly expressed you feelings between your brother and yourself. I wish I had that same kind of a relationship with my own brothers. I do know what it's like to do something along the lines of eating all the cookies with my little brother and then blaming it on my sister or something like that, in which I am infamous for in my family.

Anonymous said...

thats sad you got to see your brother go threw all that pain. my sister got to see me go threw that pain.



kristell