Friday, April 4, 2008

Best Friend

My best friend only now how to speak the truth because you my special girl and I want to make you my girl you’re the girl that has my back ain’t nobody like you in this world you for and ill ride for you tell you the truth she is my best friend that’s why I want to make you my girl I want to be the one you crying for dyeing stand up for and fighting for because I want to be your good bad love hate I cross my heart hope to die I’m going to do you right show you right get this under stood because you’re my best friend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was good. I got the message you were sending but it was hard to understand. Still good though. From regan

Anonymous said...

hey this is so true. It's hard to find a friend how is 100% truthful. good journal.
cas

Anonymous said...

wow. Whoever this girl that you're talking about has got to be amazing! This message is really deep. And I really hope that she knows this is about her, and thanks you. It gives me a new hope for boys.

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

good job evander your awesome.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the girl you want! Its always good to get with someone you are really close to, yet be careful cuz you could have things go bad and lose a really tight friend. I can feel the passion you have for this girl, i hope things work out.

-Nikole-

Anonymous said...

my girl got my back to




richie b