Friday, August 31, 2007

IT’S UP TO ME

I believe drugs are very powerful sub stances. They can destroy your life. I know from experience that you can only stop using if you say you will not do it any more. People that have addictions of any drug or alcohol, are powerless over their addiction. They can only change if they want to do so; no one in the world can change you, you have to do it yourself.

I tried changing but it would only work, until I quit using drugs and asked God to come into my life and, to take control of my life.

Jesse

11 comments:

Lesli said...

I agree with you. You are the most powerful influence in changing your life.

Anonymous said...

I like your way of thinking. Nobody can make a decision for you, only you can. It's always nice to get help along the way, though. That's the great thing about gaining strength-- it comes in numbers.
--Brian

Unknown said...

glad you made that choice Jesse

Anonymous said...

Jesse - you're a great guy. Keep making good decisions and you'll go far. Thanks for writing about yourself. I think we've all made bad decisions at times.

Jared

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you really are understanding you. That is very wise. Josh

Anonymous said...

life is good, so do what u got to do



zoe

Anonymous said...

yeah, that right homeboy me i use to do drugs but i don't do it anymore cause it messed up my entire with my fam bams,friends,my girl,and all the one that got love for a G like me but hope you are change and bew a better person but stay up ight peace keep your head up

Sarith

Senorita Jorge said...

I agree. Drugs are a powerful substance and they do destroy lives. Drugs make you powerless, but by overcoming addictions, you are made POWERFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya mate.

Anonymous said...

I think that drugs can help.




Tyler

Anonymous said...

Jesse
Hey I agree with this poem because for the longest time I blamed everyone else
Courtney