Monday, August 27, 2007

All About Kristell

I was born Mexico; I came to Utah when I was 8 years old. My whole family is living here in Utah. I have one brother and one sister. I have two little nieces, one is two years old the other one is seven months old. I have my mom and my dad here in Utah. My brother is eighteen years old and my sister is sixteen years old. My favorite thing to do is spend a lot of time with my family. Another thing I like to do is spend time with friends and I like having time for my self. What I would like to do when I grow up is raise a family of my own.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you waer a sister



zoe

Anonymous said...

I HOPE WHEN YOU GET TO HAVE A FAMILY IT WILL BE WITH THE RIGHT PERSION, GOOD LUCK YOU WILL BE A GOOD MOM WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS SOME DAY, ENEY WAY I WHANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS SOME DAY TOO.

jesse

Anonymous said...

Ay babie thats good u want 2 get married and have a family of ur own hope u enjoy ight then babie girl see u later and hope that u will call me later ight then

Sarith

Lesli said...

You know I think you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Kristel, thats cool you are so into Family. I have two kids, they are a lot of fun, but they are a lot of work too. Josh M.

Anonymous said...

how many kids u plan to have?

Anonymous said...

I have a ili bro to
and a ili sister
holed on to them
cuz i would kill for them
and my son

Richie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristell!
I think it's wonderful that you want to have a family in the future. That's what my husband and I want to do, too. I hope you are well. I miss you.
Leah