Friday, August 31, 2007

All About What I Do On My Free Time and What I Like to do In the Future

The thing that I like to read and do in my free time is reading about racing cars; because it is the most interesting thing that I like to read about most of the time so I could learn more about import cars and stuff. I’m pretty good at fixing up import cars.

The one that got me into street racing is my cousin. He started to take me out on the weekend and go out to street race so I started to like it. I was 11 yrs old when I first started racing and then me & my cousin got my 3 older brothers in it and my 2 little ones. We all love racing on the weekends even on weekdays. Then my cousin started to teach me & my brothers how to fix up the cars and stuff. I really like it a lot that’s why I always talk about racing cars because that’s how much I love working with import cars. Thanks to my cousin that’s how we keep all the young ones in line, you know what I mean, and plus it keeps us out of trouble and gang banging.

The first car that my cousin had me fix the very first time was my Honda Civic Hatchback 94 black. The second car I fixed was my BMW 745 and it is black too. I don’t know why I like black cars, that’s just my color on most cars though. The things that I put on my hatchback is body kits all around and drop top with tinted windows and 2 white rims in the back and 2 donuts in the front. I really love my cars just like I love my family & my daughter. One thing that I really hate the most is when people eat in my car and I did the same thing to my BMW too. Most of my cars are all stick shift. I hate automatic, I only had two or three automatic cars and one was a Honda Accord 93, dark gray, but I gave that to my mom and my little brother. Another one was a Honda Civic 95, dark blue. The third car was a Mercedes 94, white.

It is really fun when you go out and race cause it keeps you out of trouble and most of the time you will get caught by the pigs or the five-O’s, cause that’s what I call them cops. But no matter what I will never stop racing because that is my hobby. The things that I like to do on my free time, or when ever we feel like, are fixing up our cars, but its like an everyday thing for me & my brothers & my cousins & my homeboyz. We are planning to open our own business and the name is going to be S.S. Corrupts and it is the same name for our racing crew.

By: Sarith

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great writing Sarith. I like the detail about the different cars you would like to work on in the future. Keep up the hard work in school and it will help you with your future.
--Brian

Unknown said...

I will race you on my Motorcycle Sarith. Do you think you can beat me?

Lesli said...

Sarith I love the detail and effort you put into this post. It turned out really well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for writing so much about yourself, it was fun to read! I'm wondering what SS Corrupt stands for? I think it's cool that you and your family have found a hobby to focus on that helps you stay out of trouble and enjoy life. Have you ever raced at Rocky Mountain Speedway? Do you know of any other legal races? I use to own a 323i BMW - it had a straight 6 cylinder and it was a really fun car. Thanks again for sharing info about yourself.

Jared

Anonymous said...

Sarith, I can tell you are very passionate about cars. Thats pretty cool. Its good your thinking about opening your own shop. Thats good your hobby helps keep you out of trouble, hang on to it. Josh

Anonymous said...

yo i like your story homie1 Dennon